The requirements were to:
- Communicate the business policy to all employees, in 6 different languages, across 12 countries
- Ensure employees understood the policy
- Get formal acceptance from each employee
- Communicate the policy to new starters as well as existing employees
Due to the diverse nature of the business and a number of acquisitions there was no internal system solution that could be used to collect these declarations for the client.
- The client chose Polisys' Declaration Service to manage this communication process on their behalf
- The declaration was quickly created in Polisys' unique system and we contacted the executives and asked them to complete their declarations as quickly as possible. Over 60% of them did this within the first week
- Polisys then proceeded to track and chase the remaining executives until, within a few weeks, we had received declarations from them all
- Once the communication process was completed we presented the client with individual declaration documents for each executive, together with a series of control reports that documented the communication process
They are the leading distributor of electronics and maintenance products in the world. Polisys has worked with Electrocomponents over the last 3 years, communicating their over-arching Group Policy Manual and selected policies. The UK-based company secretariat needed a way to communicate their Anti-Bribery Policy to their worldwide management initially. Their approach was two-fold, using both an eLearning programme on the company’s existing platform, and Polisys' Business Policy Communication Service.